Concentric Energy Advisors, Inc. (www.ceadvisors.com) (“Concentric”) is a leading management consulting and financial advisory firm focused on the North American energy industries. Concentric specializes in financial advisory assignments; market assessment and strategy development; ratemaking and utility regulation; litigation support; and management and operations consulting. Concentric was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Marlborough, MA with a second office in Washington, DC.
At Concentric, the Analyst serves a critical role on project teams as the primary contributor of modeling, data analysis, and research tasks that are essential to a successful client engagement. In all cases, challenging problems require innovative and creative solutions. They require working independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues. Concentric’s assignments frequently involve corporate strategy, valuation and market analysis requiring advanced modeling skills, expert testimony requiring attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive schedules, high profile merger and acquisition transactions. Modest and variable travel requirements (approximately 20%).
Concentric has an opening for candidates with 0-5 years relevant work experience and must demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated academic achievement in economics, mathematics, and statistics courses.
- Experience with SPSS, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Strong report writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Research experience and ability to analyze information gathered.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Desire for a high level of responsibility and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A genuine desire to learn about the energy industry.
Concentric offers a collegial, team-oriented and collaborative organization that invests in its employees. We offer a highly competitive base salary and incentive compensation package, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes vacation time, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, health/dental programs, and tuition reimbursement, along with access to training opportunities to support professional growth objectives. In addition, we offer candidates the opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with the opportunity to become a shareholder in the firm.
Interested candidates should apply on our website or email a cover letter, resume, transcripts and a writing sample to email@example.com.
**NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCY CALLS PLEASE**