Concentric Energy Advisors, Inc. (www.ceadvisors.com) (“Concentric”) is a leading management consulting and financial advisory firm focused on the North American energy industries. Concentric specializes in financial advisory assignments; market assessment and strategy development; ratemaking and utility regulation; litigation support; and management and operations consulting. Concentric was founded in 2002, is a growing 60-plus person firm, and is headquartered in Marlborough, MA with offices in Washington, DC, Chicago, IL and Calgary, AB. Concentric is looking for a high energy, self-starting, full-time HR professional to join our team.
- Coordinate all aspects of recruiting and hiring; develop and deploy position vacancies, advertising, scheduling, recruiting, shortlisting and tracking candidates, and processing new employees.
- Coordinate employee training and development programs, licensing, and continuing education programs.
- Conduct orientation and training program for new staff.
- Administer employee benefits, respond to employee questions, serve as liaison to benefit providers, and ensure accurate insurance billing.
- Assist in managing the development, communication, implementation, and administration of benefit programs, including a mentoring mentor program.
- Maintain current and accurate personnel records, benefits information and other human resource material and ensure confidentiality.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of personnel policies and practices (Employee Handbook) and EEO programs in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with legal counsel and oversee in Labor Certification Application, PERM, H-1B and visa applications as needed.
- Coordinate year-end performance evaluation process: review evaluation forms, assign reviewers, maintain due date, consolidate reviews, and assist in coordinating face-to-face reviews with staff.
- Schedule in-house programs, workshops, training, brown bags, etc. as directed.
- Initiate and track all wage, salary, and title changes for employees.
- Assist with annual incentive compensation determination.
- Assist with, coordinate and document all employee disciplinary and termination actions.
- Manage vendor relationship with temporary staffing agency.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and people focused. Enjoy interacting with staff to understand and meet needs.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, effectively problem solve and adapt to changing priorities without compromising quality.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required, and concentration in human resource management or Human Resources certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum five years in a Human Resource Manager role within a professional services environment (consulting experience preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of HR practices, labor laws and employee benefits administration.
- Previous experience in staffing and recruiting required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with regard to all employee information at all times.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
Concentric offers a collegial, team-oriented and collaborative organization that invests in its employees. We offer a highly competitive base and incentive compensation package, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes vacation time, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, health/dental programs, and tuition reimbursement, along with access to training opportunities to support professional growth objectives. In addition, we offer candidates the opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with the opportunity to become a shareholder in the firm.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, transcripts and a writing sample to email@example.com.