Concentric Sponsors 9th Annual Platts Nuclear Energy Conference
February 20-21, 2013 Washington, DC
Concentric Energy Advisors is proud to be a sponsor of the 2013 Platts Nuclear Energy Conference held on February 20-21, 2013 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC. Concentric's Chief Executive Officer, John J. Reed, will be speaking at the conference on the "Competing with Natural Gas - The Challenges for the Nuclear Industry" panel on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 2:00 pm.
The conference will focus on exploring the opportunities and challenges for the growth of nuclear power in North America and internationally. Specific topics include:
- What to expect from the Administration and a new Congress
- Updates on nuclear activity in South Carolina and Georgia
- Economics of nuclear vs. natural gas
- Front end nuclear fuel supply and markets
- Ensuring safety and reliability of nuclear reactors
- Strategic role of nuclear energy for the US
- Challenges for nuclear technology exports
- Extending the life span of nuclear reactors
- Communicating radiation risk to the public
Concentric’s senior nuclear experts will be available for discussions at our exhibit space located on the conference trade floor.
For More Information on the Event, Contact:
Or visit the conference website: http://www.platts.com/ConferenceDetail/2013/pc309/index