Concentric's CEO to Speak at SNL Exnet Power and Utilities M&A Symposium
January 30, 2013 New York City, NY
Concentric Energy Advisors' Chief Executive Officer, John J. Reed, will be presenting at the SNL Exnet Power and Utilities M&A Symposium held at The Ritz-Carlton Battery Park in New York City on January 30, 2013. Mr. Reed will be presenting on the "Generation Capacity for Utilities, IPPs and Merchant Plants" panel. Specific topics include:
- Is the industry adequately focused on new baseload generation to replace future retirements?
- How has the sustained low price of natural gas affected valuations and transaction activity?
- How strong is the secondary market for coal plants?
- How is the uncertainty around environmental regulation affecting transactions?
- Will consolidation of nuclear operators continue?
- How are developments in capacity markets affecting generation asset valuations?
- What are some of the valuation implications of forward capacity markets in Texas and California?
- What are the prospects for renewable generation?
For More Information on the Event, Contact:
Or visit the conference website: http://center.snl.com/Programs/liveevent.aspx?id=4294969235