Concentric's detail oriented, hands-on approach to transaction management has made us one of the nation's top independent financial advisors to the energy industry. We have helped structure, negotiate and implement tens of billions of dollars of asset-based and corporate transactions with results that rank among the best in the industry. These transactions have included billion dollar asset sales and multi-billion dollar corporate acquisitions as well as major contract negotiations. Our extensive expertise in energy industry issues as well as our full-service and well-resourced approach to transactions from inception through closing are the linchpins of this success and the hallmarks that distinguish us from our competitors.
- Management of all aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures transactions
- Due diligence and financial modeling
- Asset and business valuations
- Fairness opinions
- Financial advisory support for regulatory proceedings
- Risk management
- Provided valuation of three gas-fired power plants. For the valuation of these three gas-fired power plants, Concentric utilized market comparables, income and replacement cost approaches.
- Provided expert witness services related to valuation, appraisal, and economics related to uncertainty in valuation and market forces faced by a gas-fired combined heat and power generation facility located outside of The Netherlands.
- Lead regulatory and market due diligence advisor for a corporate transaction. Work included detailed due diligence on all regulatory and market assumptions underlying the valuation model; validation of the rates, cost of service and customer demand projections; qualitative and quantitative review of the key financial assumptions; and evaluation of power and fuels market risks.
- Provided a Fairness Opinion to the client’s Board of Directors concerning the sale of its natural gas distribution business.
Additional Transaction Advisory Experience
Financial Advisory Contacts