Concentric Energy Advisors (“Concentric”) is a successful, employee-owned North American energy consultancy that is seeking to add rising experts who can address regulatory and utility business models, integration and value of distributed energy resources (“VDER”), pricing and rate design, and financial issues in the electric industry to support our Future of Energy practice and our advisory, litigation, and M&A services. We are seeking team-oriented individuals with 10+ years of experience and competencies necessary to market and deliver consulting engagements to our industry and government clients. We are seeking individuals with expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Thought Leadership related to future business models, regulatory frameworks, and the role of innovation and technology in delivering sustainable value to customers and regional economies;
- Emerging Technologies Expert including energy storage, electric vehicles, smart communities and smart homes, distributed generation, and energy efficiency with an understanding of economic drivers from the perspectives of customers, distributed energy resource developers, utilities, and policy makers;
- Pricing and Rate Design Expert with testifying experience addressing time-varying rate designs, innovative rate structures, and pricing of new products and services;
- Market Services Expert including customer engagement, new products and services, and associated business model and regulatory frameworks; and
- Data Analytics Leader to oversee modeling efforts to inform policy evaluation, new product and service development, technology and business model assessments, rate designs, and our M&A engagements.
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter indicating your areas of interest to HR@ceadvisors.com. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.