The Foster Report addresses significant regulatory and business events that impact all segments of the North American natural gas and oil industries, with particular focus on tracking Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) activities.
- Get in-depth coverage of FERC regulations and proceedings
- Understand the positions taken by pipeline shippers and other stakeholders
- Understand the reasoning behind Commission decisions, policies and enforcements
- Learn what issues industry leaders and regulators are addressing at industry events
- Learn the history of proceedings and federal laws
- Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil Pipelines
- Liquefied Natural Gas
- Government Agencies
- Rates and Regulations
- New Project Proposals
- Federal Legislation
- Industry Trends
- International Markets
- Climate Change Initiatives
- Emissions Regulations
- Industry Association Activities
We offer individual, multiple user and site license subscription plans.
Please contact Gina Smith if you would like to start a free one month trial or subscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-263-6263.
Click Here to access a sample issue